* Lucy McWilliam ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> had to sit on the front row of the largest cinema in Cambridge.  And did

Well I always go and sit at the front row of cinema's, it means I have
room to stretch my legs and also there is no one in front of me to
spoil my immersion. However, I think I know the cinema you mean - you
can reach it through a shopping centre, yes? Well I went to see the
full monty in that cinema with a friend and forced him up to the
front, i still enjoyed it, but I must admit that that particular
cinema/screen pushes even my obsession with front row sitting.

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                                 http://217.34.97.146/~gem/