* Dave Cross ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 05:50:27PM +0000, David Cantrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>wrote:
> > I rather fancy giving myself an early christmas pressie and going to see
> > the Lord of the Rings.  No doubt several others here do as well.  So how
> > about booking a bunch of tickets for the opening night.  I'll book 'em,
> > just mail me off-list if you want to go.  If I can't get tickets for
> > $big_cinema_in_west_end, it'll be at the Streatham Odeon, cos I know they
> > have half-way decent seats and sounds.  And good booze n' food nearby.
>
> I'd most certainly be up for that. I'd prefer $big_cinema_in_west_end, but
> the Streatham Odeon is within walking distance of my house :)

i'm well up for this (and i'm going to force ron into it as well) so
can you add 2 tickets to your purchasing (if i may be so bold), let me
know if you want the cash in advance.

of course, elves among us shall need to drink the finest wines
available to elvenkind before hand, dwarven types shall enjoy their
dwarven spirits (whisky) and the smelly humans shall slurp back the
ale they are so fond of

err this should be offlist, ho hum

    Vadrienal

--