* Sue Spence ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> >
> > Abandon that - their website is either b0rked or they really are all
> > booked up for that time ... I will report back.  It is my determination
> > that we should be all at the same hotel again this year ...
> >

> It could be either, but I kinda suspect the latter. I applaud your
> efforts at group motivation. I had been considering making
> YAPC::Eu::2002 a family trip, having successfully conned my daughter
> into taking an interest in Perl this past year (& my spouse uses Perl on
> a daily basis), but then I lost some of my initial enthusiasm after a
> bit of time spent doing on-line hotel research some time back gave me

I've emailed the organisers mailing list and asked them if there is
anything they can do to help, i'll let you know if anything comes of
it.

Greg

p.s. i anonymously quoted Sue in the mail to explain the problems we
(well you) had had so far with online booking.

--
Greg McCarroll                                 http://217.34.97.146/~gem/