On Tue 08 Jan 2002, Nigel Wetters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Study group starts tomorrow. For details, see
> http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/2002-January/007171.html

I had a look at the website, but I really can't figure out whether
this will be entirely over my head.  I have done some OO Perl stuff
and read some of Damian's book (and the relevant chapter of Simon's
book), but not really managed to finish writing anything OO that
actually does something interesting (mainly because I keep getting
distracted by trying to find out better ways to do the basic things
that I just learned to do in a more simple way).  I think I know[0]
roughly what a closure is[1].  I went through the factory method
example on the website and it made sense.

Am I likely to get anything out of this study group, or do I need to
Learn More Stuff first?

Kake

[0] Although obviously I could go and look it up; this is trying to
remember what it is so as to give an idea of what I have sitting in
my brain at the moment.
[1] Scoping variables such that a method which we can access can
access the variables, but we can't get at the variables directly, yes?