On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 06:48:12PM +0000, Paul Mison wrote:
> There will be a technical meeting at Codix.net on Thursday 24th January
> (that's this Thursday). We'll assemble at 6.30 and start the meeting at
> 7 pm. There will be talks on:
>
> "Beginning to Program Parrot Assembler" - Leon Brocard
> "Idiotic Perl"                          - Dave Cross
> "Long Numbers in Perl 5"                - Nicholas Clark
> "Advent Calendar Recap"                 - Mark Fowler

Durations?  Are these all 1 minute long, 1 hour long, or somewhere in
between?[0] Is there still time for someone to get a slot for 5 minutes
to talk about something crack-fuelled they've been doing recently?

And possibly more importantly - will there be someone standing by with
a stopwatch and a big stick to keep everyone honest?

Looking forward to it, probably.

[0] For these purposes "Yes" (or any synonyms) is considered an
unacceptable answer :)

--
Richard Clamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>