On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> Now this could get confusing :

I while back -- several years now I guess -- I saw an example program that
would run under, among a few others, iirc Perl C and Shell. Maybe things
like Basic & Cobol too. I'm not having any luck digging it up on Google
though: searching for all those languages brings back nothing but tutorial
sites and comparison pages. I'd be interested in seeing it (or others like
it, and this example) again.

Does anyone remember a sample like this? Have a copy?

--
Chris Devers

"People with machines that think, will in times of crisis,
make up stuff and attribute it to me" - "Nikla-nostra-debo"