Dave Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Well, it's been a few weeks now and the job market doesn't seem to be getting
> any better. I'm still not even getting interviews.

Weeks? HAH!

<plug>
On a similar note, I'm getting a lot of interest in my non-exec and
interim CTO product (ie: me). If your organisation looks like it needs
a high-level, suit friendly technical clue on a part-time basis I've
got loads to offer in the soft-skills, teambuilding type end of things
and the server farm building end of things. Free consultation and all
that. I'm up in London tomorrow too.
</plug>

--
Dave Hodgkinson, Wizard for Hire         http://www.davehodgkinson.com