I have tried this mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED], and Greg
McCarroll suggested that I might try here also ....

Regarding  the YAPC::Europe 2002 Munchen event, I will try here to air
the possibility of saving some money by sharing a room with a
room-mate. (And then spend them on something else ;-)

I am a 44 year old male from Norway (who also attended at Amsterdam),
nonsmoking, nondrinking (Jonathan Stowe then suggested that London.pm
was out of the question), nonsnoring, nonboring ;).

I am interested in sharing a cheap double-room through CSM, from
Tuesday 17. to Sunday 22. (All dates in September, of
course).

Anyone ?

--
(Kaare)