    Aaron> I'd be very intersted in a showandtell list - ideal for this
    Aaron> kind of discussion (i.e. perlguts,etc) but also a place where
    Aaron> beginners can show off their acheivements

I hang around on [EMAIL PROTECTED]; helping people find efficient ways
to do things (and being shown even better ways by people like Japhy
occasionally) keeps my general perl knowledge really up-to-date.  A
while ago we had a short thread where people were asked to talk about
which modules they'd been using, what for, and what the code looked like
- and to share anything cool they'd found.  It ended up much like the
Perl Advent Calendar, and was fun.  A list for that sort of thing would
be great.

If anyone else is interested, I'm happy to run one - unless it would be
worth a mail to Ask and getting a list on perl.org..?

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
         "In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."