David Cantrell wrote:
> > 2) What are the best / closest Perl or Perlish conferences taking
place
> > in Europe this year? I'm aware of YAPC::Europe, but are there going
> > be any in London or the UK? I'm trying to find a good one for me
and/or
> > my colleagues to attend.
>
> Other than GPW (which is on now) I don't think there are any.  But we
> *require* your attendance at london.pm meetings.  If you don't turn
up,
> we will hunt you down and hack you to pieces with blunt teaspoons.

Hmmm ... then YAPC::Europe it is, then, especially if I can get my
company to foot the bill. That was my preference anyhow, since I spent
some time in Munich as an aimless youth. Now that I'm an aimless adult,
well ... OK, not many differences as it turns out.

And, as far as the london.pm meetings go, I'm off to the States for two
weeks starting tomorrow. But when I return, if I can manage to drag some
of my hapless colleagues along, I might just try to avoid that teaspoon
mauling.

-Tim