On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 16:42, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 09:20:56PM +0000, Chris Benson wrote:
> > phone numbers, CC numbers, ... all the time :-(
>
> Ahh, so *you're* the one who rejects one of my credit cards* cos it has the
> "wrong" number of digits :-)

In the US you can never have any idea of the length of a CC number
(except maybe on amex, but I'd never bet on them not changing).  Just
check for greater than 10 digits and mod10 compliant.

Ick.  I just saw that Matt's Archive has as credit card verifier. I may
have to go look (much as I would have to go look at a train wreck).

--
mike
"Tact is just not saying true stuff" - Cordelia on BtVS