I've just started seriously looking at Inline (as it looks like a good way
to prototype things that ultimately will be in C), and, yes, it does seem
to live up to the hype. I could embed C, Java, Python, PERL [:-)] in my perl
and it should work. (Admittedly I've not tried most of them yet)

However, there seems to be one (well, 2 if you count Intercal) omission.

Where's Inline::Parrot?
I can't be having with all this assemble.pl, test_parrot faff. Why hasn't
someone (eg a London.pm'er) written Inline::Parrot yet to make my life
easy?

Nicholas Clark