[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Paul Golds, who's really sorry about this bit added after his
> posts so is being remarkably quiet here..

Well, you could try adding sigdashes (a line consisting only of
dash-dash-space) after the body of your message, which will cause many email
clients to ignore the company sig when replying to your email (since it'll
be considered "sig" and omitted).

However, you also suffer from what German Usenetters call "Kammquoting"
("comb quoting") -- that is, alternate long and short lines due to bad
wrapping. It's usually Outlook Express that's the culprit there, especially
in quoted bits (hence the name), since it doesn't let you see the way it'll
mangle the text before you send it. But in your case it also mangled the
text that you wrote. You'll probably have to wrap lines manually at an
earlier place than you did here (and may have to re-wrap quotes yourself,
the way I do with Outlook 98).

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.