http://news.DiverseBooks.com books for review.

Addison-Wesley have surpassed themselves. They have recently published the
following books and want DiverseBooks.com to review them
·       The Linux Companion for System Administrators, 2nd ed, Jochen Hein.
·       Understanding Open Source Software Development, Joseph Feller, and
Brian Fitzgerald.
·       The Free BSD Corporate Network Guide, by Ted Mittelstaedt

And in case I haven't mentioned them yet we have
·       Wrox's recent "Professional Java Servlets 2.3" and
·       Friends of Ed - 4x4 On the theme of Life
·       XML Pocket Consultant
·       Wrox Professional J2EE EAI (which I should read)

If you write a decent review you get to keep the book and any review
submitted by a London.pm person can (and should) be submitted to the
London.pm website as well.

I have a half written review of "Developing Applications with Java and UML"
so if you can persuade me you know about UML then you can have the book.

Don't ask me why there aren't more perl books being written. You surely
don't want *just* perl books.

Mark Fowler swiftly reviewed Coriolis Perl Black Book. Well done that man.
It's going up on DiverseBooks.com very soon.

MARK: Can you give me your email address or do I have to hunt through the
london.pm mail archives for it? (No I wont put it on the review if you
don't want me to.) Have you submitted this to the london.pm website as well
or are you expecting me to do it?

Fiction: Any David Gemmel fans? Star Wars fans?

Ob Buffy:

Xander: What are you doing?
Spike: What does it look like I'm doing? I'm exercising