>Yesterday Leon Brocard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Late notice, but hey:
> >
> > Some of us are having dimsum today at the The New World, 1 Gerrard
> > Place London, W1. Come and eat with us and we won't talk about
> > pipelines. Sorry about the late notice.
>
>Dave Hodgkinson writes:
> > And it was cool and groovy. Remember: listen on #london.pm for rumours
> > of dim sum.

Swearword!!! That's one of my favourite restaurants and I had spare time
yesterday too.
I'm up for DimSum almost anytime they are serving it. Since I have CFT at
the moment
taking a break should not be a problem.
(My GF works for Foyles in Computing dept and the New World is within a
short walk of it)

I will need an email though to tell me about the DimSum since I haven't
IRC'ed regularly for ten years now.

Alex McLintock
Did I mention that I have *loads* of computer books for review?

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London
Software For Complex Websites
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/