On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 06:17:33PM +0000, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, David Cantrell wrote:
> > > Just out of interest, when is that?
> > 2002-03-29 to 2002-04-01.  I'm inclined to go for the Monday.
> OK, Has anyone got a plan for this yet ?  We'd be delighted to see anyone
> who can drag themselves down here ....

There was a STAGGERING response of just three people.  It ain't practical
to hire transport for so small a number.  I might just go down on the train
anyway.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

     Gehyrst þu, sælida, hwæt þis folc segeð?
     Hi willað eow to gafole garas syllan,
     ættrynne ord and ealde swurd,
     þa heregeatu þe eow æt hilde ne deah.
                -- Brithnoth