In a bout of tidying, I found a blue scarf in my room. As I never wear
scarves, braving the winter like a hardy, stupid British person, and
since it is not black, I know it's not mine. I vaguely remember it
possibly being passed to me at the January social meet, but I got a bit
drunk and have no recollection of who it either was passed to me by, or
who it was aimed at in the future.

A quick trawl of the archives indicates the passer-on was Sue, but
there was no claimant. If no-one comes forward, I might offer it to the
first interested party at the next social, since I don't want it. (Just
in time for spring, obviously...)

refs:

--
:: paul