Just another reminder that there's a social meeting on Thursday evening
at the Cittie of Yorke, High Holborn. We have the downstairs bar (at
the back- if you see suits, wander past them and look for more geeky
attire) booked from 6; if you're there early, you're probably better
off waiting upstairs for a bit.

As ever, details of the pub are on the website:
http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/cittieofyorke.html

Also, O'Reilly have kindly sent two more books for review, and we also
have a book that has made its way back to me. If you're interested,
claim them on the list and I'll pass them on at the meeting. The books
are:

Programming Jabber by DJ Adams:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/jabber/

Running Weblogs With Slash by chromatic, Brian Aker, David Krieger
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/runblogslash/

Developing Bioinformatics Computer Skills by Cynthia Gibas, Per Jambeck:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/bioskills/

As ever, you can look forward to the occasional prod to send a review
to the list.

--
:: paul
:: ninja hamsters available now!