[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Your request to the london.pm mailing list
>
>     Posting of your message titled "[ANNOUNCE] Test Test..."
>
> has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
> following reason for rejecting your request:
>
> "Blind carbon copies or other implicit destinations are not allowed.
> Try reposting your message by explicitly including the list address in
> the To: or Cc: fields."
>
> Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
> at:
>
>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So it looks as if messages sent to the announce list should either (a) be
CC'ed to london-list (and -announce should not automatically try to forward
them there itself) or (b) be allowed to pass on through onto the normal
list.

IMO, the current setup is broken ;)

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.