Paul Mison wrote:
> Announce is a seperate list, but to save people having to subscribe to
> it seperately, or to remember to unsub, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a
> member of the list too.

And this is a Good Thing, IMO. Announce was created for low-volume people,
but the high-volume sadists should also see such messages without having to
subscribe separately (and they do stand out due to the [ANNOUNCE] tag in the
subject line).

> Having the entire list trying to debug Mailman will get annoying,
> though. Perhaps Philip can take this up with the admins privately?

I'm done now. Sorry for the list spam.

I'm not a list admin, but I imagine what to do next is probably fairly
straightforward. However, if not, then they're welcome to email me in
private, as Paul suggested.

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.