Nothing here
--

********** Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer **********

This message, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and exclusive use
of the addressee(s).
If you receive it in error, please delete the message and its attachments from your
system immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Do not disclose, copy, circulate or use any information contained in this e-mail.

(1) The content of this e-mail is to be read subject to Thomson Holidays terms of
business, as applicable.
(2) E-mail may be intercepted or affected by viruses and Thomson Holidays accepts no
responsibility for any interception or liability for any form of viruses introduced
with this e-mail.
(3) The sender shall remain solely accountable for any statements, representations or
opinions that are clearly his or her own and not made in the course of employment.

TUI UK Limited
Registered in England and Wales (Number 2830117)
Registered Office: Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7SD
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7387 9321
Fax: +44 (0)20 7387 8451
IT Helpdesk: +44 (0)20 7383 1555
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]