Paul Makepeace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Sad stuff; RealNames who were the only name resolution system to deal
> with non-ascii were effectively snuffed out by Microsoft a few days ago
> when they decided not to renew RealNames's contract.

Oh come on Paul. Whilst I hold no brief for Microsoft, the whole
RealNames thing was a bloody stupid idea of enormous proportions from
the very start, and it deserved to lose.

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?