On Wed, 15 May 2002, David Cantrell wrote:

> On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 07:47:38PM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> > On Wed, 15 May 2002, Newton, Philip wrote:
> > > My first computer had an ET4000 which I ran at 800x600.
> > My first computer had LEDs ....
>
> This 'ere puter has five LEDs.  FIVE.  Bloody luxury!

I had to push the bits through snowstorms every day -- uphill both ways of
course -- and if I wanted a display I had to figure out the configuration
of the bits by sticking my finger in a specially mounted socket: "OUCH!"
meant one, "no ouch" meant zero.

But Ada Lovelace helped me program it, so it was okay. Hubba hubba.

:)

--
Chris Devers                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/

"More war soon. You know how it is."    -- mnftiu.cc