On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 08:56, Mark Fowler wrote:
> Does anyone else here actually use glade with perl?

I looked at it once and couldn't make head nor tail of the code - enough
that I could write an application that modified and re-arranged the
widgets.

It's rare for me to write a Gtk application that doesn't re-arrange
stuff.  Glade doesn't seem able to handle it without hacking that
doesn't break the model.

In the end I learned Gtk.pm and do it all the "Hard" way.  Although I
must say I find it easy ;-)

I always use Glade however to prototype complex collections of widgets.
It's nice to be able to confirm the look of a window on the screen
compared to what you have on paper before you write the code.

Red