On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 01:11:46AM -0400, David H. Adler wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 10:06:11PM -0400, Mike Jarvis wrote:
> > When do you guys get it? I won't spoil, I'll just say I have real hope
> > for next season.  It could be really good.
>
> Or not.  Lots of potential, but it really depends on where they go with
> it.  It could still be fairly mediocre without too much trouble.

Potential is all I need for hope.  It could be worse than mediocre, it
could be downright awful.  I can think of two plot developments that
could come that would be painful to think about.

<joke>[1]
Anyway, they have many ways they could go. And since Buffy gave birth
to full grown demon children, think of the madcap hilarity that awaits
us next year!
</joke>

[1] No, nothing like what I described happened on the show.  It was a
joke, but somebody bitched at me last year for the giving away the
ending with the same joke, so I felt obliged to repeat it.

--
mike
A whole lotta hoot and just a little bit of nanny