This of any use to anyone?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 21 May 2002 15:46:13 -0000
From: Perl Jobs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Perl Jobs] Developer for Digital Advertising - perl/cgi/flash
    coding/java - London (onsite), United Kingdom, London

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/327

To subscribe to this list, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Job title:
Developer for Digital Advertising - perl/cgi/flash coding/java - London

Company name: Incline

Internal ID: Incline

Location: United Kingdom, London

Pay rate: To be negotiated

Terms of employment: Independent contractor (hourly)

Length of employment: 1 month

Hours: Full time

Onsite: yes

Incline is a young, dynamic company, with a strong client base including
FilmFour, PS2 and Directline. The working environment is fast-paced and
exciting with a real emphasis on ideas and creativity.

We are looking to employ a motivated developer on a contract basis,
initially for 1 month starting ASAP.

You will be creating customized web applications for our clients, ranging
from games, microsites, and back end to html and flash banners.

Required skills:
-Perl
-Flash Action Script
-Java