* David Cantrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 12:13:06AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >  Ok, I'm looking for a credit card with a 0% rate
> > on balance transfers for n months for some n >= 6.
> > Being able to manage it over the web would be very
> > good too. I already have an Egg card, so aside from
> > that, any recommendations?
>
> Other than to take it to a more appropriate forum, or just look in a
> fucking newspaper, no.

Ignoring the grumpiness aspect, he does have some good advice in as
much as uk.finance is very good for this sort of question. I
occasionally read it at the minute for mortgage reasons and its proved
very enlightening.

--
Greg McCarroll                         http://www.mccarroll.org.uk/~gem/
                                   jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]