This job was posted to the list some days ago.

I've spotted the same posted to Jobserve.... but without the pay or
contract length mentioned.

I guess they couldn't find anyone at that rate.

Alex

>----- Forwarded message from Perl Jobs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----
>
>From: Perl Jobs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [Perl Jobs] Perl Developer - Perl/mod_perl/ Template
>     Toolkit/Linux/XML (onsite), United Kingdom, London
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date: 23 May 2002 15:12:18 -0000
>
>Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/332
>
>To subscribe to this list, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Job title:
>Perl Developer - Perl/mod_perl/ Template Toolkit/Linux/XML
>
>Company name: Internet Co.
>Location: United Kingdom, London
>Pay rate: circa £33k on a pro rata basis
>Travel: 0%
>Terms of employment: Salaried employee
>Length of employment: 3 months
>Hours: Full time
>Onsite: yes
>Perl Developer - Perl/mod_perl/ Template Toolkit/Linux/XML - to work on a 3
>month project
>Required skills:
>Perl Devloper required for a 3 Month contract paid on a pro rata basis
>circa £33k. Candidates must have at least 2 years of Perl/Mod_perl
>experience on Linux with 1 years XML and must have previously used Template
>Toolkit. You will also have strong content management experience.
>
>Desired skills:
>Perl, mod_perl, XML,Template Toolkit, Linux, MySQL and  Apache.
>
>Contact information: Send CV to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>----- End forwarded message -----

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London: Software For Complex Websites
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Free Consultancy for London Companies thinking of Open Source Software.