on 27/5/02 3:17 pm, Mark Fowler at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> My thanks to Evil Dave for his use of spoiler space when discussing
> things on list.
>
> I would also like to thank all those kind people who have done their
> upmost to maintain it thoughout the discussion.

Nicely put. But is spoiler space really necessary when there are no
spoilers in the post? I'm assuming the above is a polite/sardonic way of
asking if the people discussing AoTC to use more spoiler space, but I fail
to see where we've posted any spoilers without space ...

--
matt
it's not the beat it's the insanity