i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this here yet, but we're going to
have another picnic in london, a crisps/(void) crossover one.

in the wise words of paul mison:

"We'll meet at 2pm, on Sunday 2nd June, at Hampstead Heath BR, which is
a short walk from Belsize Park on the Northern Line.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=527258&Y=185657&A=Y&Z=1

Feel free to extend this invite to any groups you like, and/or bring
food to make it into a picnic, or whatever, really. If we don't get
anyone bringing food I expect we'll wander for a bit."

my mobile number is: 07986 003650

no, it really is - i've checked.

each (void) meeting so far that i can remember has involved someone
turning up from another country unannounced, so that'll be fun.

i've got a kite that i'd like to fly.  the only problem is that it's an
amnesty international kite and i wouldn't want to affiliate people with
ai who don't want to be affiliated with it.  so please bring your own
political kites, so that we can air duel.

i'll CC: this to london.pm and squackers and things too, in case anyone
there would like to come to the party.  so be careful with replies!

if it's very rainy we might not go - in which case an announcement will
go out to that effect.

i'm sorry if i've posted this to somewhere which has already been
announced to about this - i've been very confused lately.

see you there

alex