Quoting Pierre Denis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> I'm looking for cheaper hotels than the Sheraton Hotel for the TPC at San
> Diego.
> I've received a list of several other possibilities from the travel agent
> advertised by O'Reilly. Ideally, I would prefer not to rent a car, but it
> may be necessary.
>
> I just wonder where to go, do you any advice on this?

You can ask Mark Overmeer, he was in a cheap motel/youth hostel and came
in walking some days. It was an hours walk if I am correct.His e-mail
adres is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren | Nothing is more poignant in old age than the
Software Geek  | memory of temptation resisted.