On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 09:12:24PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:

> so what muppet (muppet show, new muppets, sesame street, etc.) do
> people on london.pm remind you of, heres my list
>
> (big smileys attached to all this, its meant to be gentle fun)
>
> Leon                - Kermit                  - he chose it
> mstevens            - Beaker                  - he chose it
> John Stowe          - Animal                  - fairly obvious
> Paul / blech        - Oscar the grouch        - fairly obvious
> Myself                      - Fonzi
> Piers               - Waldorf                 - heckling

I think you mean Fozzie (the bear), not Fonzi (the greaser from Happy
Days).

Do you remember on Sesame Street the two martians who came to earth
and tried to talk to everything they met?  I particular, I remember
them having a fascinating conversation with a phone (Brrrrng!
Brrrrng!)

As a consultant I've spent much time mindlessly making pleasing noises
back to people, even though I can't understand wtf they're talking
about (even on the rare occasion they're speaking english).

--
mike
It's tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's tricky