David Cantrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 09:30:38AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Kate L Pugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> > I wonder if the perfect pub actually does exist.
>> There's a remarkably decent one in Chelmsford where Gill, I and a
>> bunch of folkies spent a very happy Sunday afternoon. It's a tad out
>> of the way though.
>
> Not the Bakers Arms or the Orange Tree on Lower Anchor St?

I'm not entirely sure I can remember. Might have been the Orange
Tree. Real ale pub, always has a couple of milds on, big back room
(where we gathered with a detached house in the North's worth of
acoustic guitars, a few top notch singers and generally had a whale of
a time.)

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?