Right.

Still no plans for the 18th July tech meet.  I'd like there to be one,
because they sound fun.  I'm even willing to annoy people until they
agree to give talks.  :)

We don't have a venue, though.  Someone's house would be possible, but
only if it's central enough and can fit ~20 people all trying to look at
one person and a projector.

Does anyone have any suggestions on places we could ask for the use of a
big room from?  Are there any ex-tech-meet locations that we haven't
ruled out for this one yet?

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net";  Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
 "Blessings to the chap who invented ice cream, ginger-pop and the rest!