San Diego, mecca of skateboarders? Sounds great to me.
I like skating and I didn't have the opportunity to skate since I moved to
UK... so that's tempting, skating under the sun on a nice surface... I'm not
for a skate park though, I'm only good at falling. I will maybe bring my
inline skates to just move around.

Pierre Denis