On 08/07/02 16:54 +0100, Pierre Denis wrote:
> (This is not related to the mailman discussion thread.)
>
> I know... sending mails has been discussed many times in the past. I'm
> nonetheless interested by your feedback. There are many Mail::* in CPAN, so
> it's good to have an overview of pros and cons sometimes.
>
> So, what's your prefered Mail:: module to send emails and why?

Umm... delete the Mail:: a minute.

I've been using Mime::Lite a lot recently, since a few of the mails
I've been sending have required things like image attachments, and it
really is rather nice. I've even used it for a few single-part text
messages, simply because I know its on the servers and that it works,
and I like the interface.

That's all really, but it's another option.

--
Simon Batistoni              Penseroso Ltd
+44 20 7242 0570       [EMAIL PROTECTED]