Warning: This isn't a LONDON job. These jobs are in GLOUCESTER. It's just
that london.pm is the best UK place to post these things.

Here at MessageLabs in sunny Gloucester we need two more people to work
for us.

Neither of these jobs have anything to do with the web. Some of you
probably see this as a good thing ;-)

Position 1: General Development

We need someone to help our general development team out. The duties
involved here are writing perl modules, building RPMs, writing perl
applications etc. The work mainly involves understanding and working with
our email processing towers, developing modules that handle software
distribution to over 200 email servers situated around the world.

Position 2: System Architect

We need someone to help design and develop content filtering systems.
Previous experience with content filtering is a bonus. The candidate will
have pretty much complete control over how the system looks (though of
course it needs to fit into our current environment). The requirements are
pretty much written, but the design isn't.

The biggest point about this is that I'm not doing the hiring. So to
recommend someone I will need to know you, or know of you. So
participation in #london.pm is probably a bonus. I am involved in the
hiring process though, so be nice to me ;-)

Lack of specifics in the job postings is intentional.

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->Get a smart net</:->