    Paul> London.pm uses mailman and its integrated pipermail web
    Paul> archiver. What are good/the best way of adding some kind of
    Paul> search function to such a web archive? For those not familiar
    Paul> with mailman you have a standard mbox as base source file.

I'd love to help come up with a search engine to work with pipermail
archives; I'm surprised that there isn't one already.  Does anyone else
feel like making this an l.pm effort?  Any suggestions on what you'd
like to see in the results of a search of a mailing list archive, or how
you'd manage to search huge mail archives without killing the machine
that the search is being run on?

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net";  Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
 "Blessings to the chap who invented ice cream, ginger-pop and the rest!