From: "Richard Clamp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> His older talks are online here
>
> http://magnonel.guild.net/~schwern/talks/

I'll have a wade through and see what I can find.

> I imagine that the writing a test library slides will eventually end
> up there, but from the synopsis[1], this might not be the testing
> guide you're looking for.

I think it probably is, as I'm interested in writing a suite of tests that
not only test modules, but a whole collection of scripts. We end doing a lot
of regression testing and it would be nice to apply a set of similar tests
to different scenarios particularly where user input is concerned.