On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 10:58:46PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Cheeky bastard, how dare he call me english!

I didn't realise that you're not English. Doesn't that mean that you should
adopt standard historical practice and ally *with* Paris.pm against the
English dogs in London.pm?

> [0] After all, no-one will ever give you an honest answer so how are you
> meant to improve?

Well, I liked it. If I wake up (sometime in the next few days hopefully) I
may be able to give a slightly longer answer.

Anyway, isn't it a bit counter productive to declare anything on Paris.pm
at this point as as we're trying to convince them to hold YAPC::EU there
next year (because it a beautiful city, even better if you can persuade an
employer that it is "training" and *the* easiest place to get to from London.
Laziness rules)

Nicholas Clark