On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 07:58:03AM +0100, Neil Ford wrote:
> On 24/9/02 7:49 am, "Dave Hodgkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > http://www.bbc.co.uk/jobs/e57318.shtml
> > http://www.bbc.co.uk/jobs/e57319.shtml
> Doesn't say where you'd be based... One wonders if these are positions
> previously based at Kingswood Warren :-(

Errm, they both say London, and because they're both BBCi "web development"
jobs, then I'd guess that they're both in Bush House.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Us Germans take our humour very seriously
  -- German cultural attache talking to the Today Programme,
     about the German supposed lack of a sense of humour, 29 Aug 2001