I'll be bringing a copy of McGraw-Hill's catalogue with me on Thursday for
people to look through and select stuff they might like to review.  Please
don't take the piss - requests for free copies of Digital Photography will
be cheerfully ignored by me.

But if you do want books we can't justify getting review copies of, we can
get a 30% discount if we order ten or more books at a time.

--
David Cantrell    |    Reprobate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   Perl may be the best solution for processing a text
   file, but asking a group of Perl Mongers clearly isn't
                                                  -- aef, in #london.pm