>> On 2002-10-05 09:30:15, Lusercop <`the.lusercop'@lusercop.net> said:

   > Not to mention sodding supercite, not mentioning any names, Chris
   > Ball.

Oi.  You could at least shout at Randal as well.  :-)

Anyway, my supercite is less annoying than most.  It doesn't do initials
for attribution any more, much less full first names.

I got forcibly made to stop using supercite at work once.  My boss sent
me an e-mail telling me that it was confusing; the e-mail was top-posted
and had punctuation errors, typos, and _awful_ contractions.

But then, I guess "I refuse to change my e-mail style for someone whose
.signature consists of 'cul8r'" wouldn't have gone down too well.

Sigh.

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net";  Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a