Nicholas> I belive the intent is that once a more official version is
Nicholas> online, then authors will be encouraged to delete modules
Nicholas> where sensible, to try to maintain CPAN at a size more easy
Nicholas> to put on CD-ROM

Putting the CPAN on CD-ROM is no problem with my new little gadget:

    <http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/LinuxMag/col42.html>