On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 02:05:06PM -0700, Adam Goldstein ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I would like you to try Perlidex unhindered, so I'll provide you with
> a registration code, if you still have any interest: 4593087123

You know you've just given that free registration code to the 200-odd
people on the London Perl Mongers mailing list.

Oh, and _please_ learn how to insert line breaks into your email.

Dave...

--
  And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race
  Lost in time, and lost in space. And meaning.