On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 11:13:20AM +0100, Leon Brocard said:
> Or, in fact, why not use Class::Factory::Util?

Because :

a) It's not immediately obvious how to get it to return a list of all
modules installed in a name space (or if it is, it's not obvious to me.
However I'm really tired)

b) The name of the module is not an immediate giveaway that it might do
this

This reminds me of something I've been thinking about - CPAN for Perl6.
Not CPAN.pm (a port CPANPLUSPLUS will solve those woes) but organising
CPAN a bit better. Does it need it. Should there be a cookbook of
individual functions like the stuff we've just been talking about?

Does anybody care. I suspect not.

Simon