Hello.

Our company generally takes on other small companies as
clients. They're generally shop-type affairs, with maybe a network of
3-7 PCs. Some places may only have a single stand-alone machine.

We offer these places web services, but we're finding that we're often
the first people who do anything computer-related that they've talked
to in some time. And of course, "those compluter people can wave magic
wands and do *everything* with computers. Excuse me young man, why
doesn't my mouse work on this computer?"

I don't have the time or resources to act as peoples' tech support, so
I'm on the lookout for good, reliable, inexpensive companies that will
take on this kind of contract. Most places with a reasonable network
would probably pay 2-4 thousand a year for support.

So, does anyone know of any good companies that do this sort of
thing, either in London or elsewhere?