At 30/10/2002 08:58 [], David H. Adler wrote:
I have *no* idea what the schedule is yet, but my dad and I may be
heading over to london to see some theatre.  Current thinking is
something like the 14-17th.

Hopefully, I'll be able to see some of you if this occurs.
In that case we will have to have another pubmeet. I hope you Americans feel some shame for the damage to our livers you're occasioning...

Are there any other pubs on the list? I'm a huge fan of Madden's Ale House in East Finchley, but it's not really central enough to make a suitable venue...

Can we come to a consensus about which day would suit a pubmeet best?

/joel

--
S. Joel Bernstein :: joel at fysh dot org :: t: 020 8458 2323
"Nobody is going to claim that Perl 6's OO is "bolted on". Well, except