On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 10:49:00AM +0000, Graham Barr wrote:
> As an author I have just been sent two copies of this book by O'Reilly.
> I have no use for a second copy, so I thought I would throw it up for grabs.
>
> However, I live in Guildford and dont travel to London, so it would be
> easier if it was delivered to someone to the south of London.

Oh goodie, I was wondering when that would be out.  I can come down to
Guildford and take it off your hands, then pass it on to someone for review.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

 Pressure was growing last night for the global "war on terror" to be
 broadened to take in a wide range of other 'rogue emotions' including
 horror, shock and a general feeling of bewilderment about the state of
 the world.    -- The Brains Trust