> > On a slightly serious note: has anyone successfully used any GUI
> > framework on both Unix and Windows with perl? I have a very simple
> > little terminal type prog that I want to have work on both.

Jarko did an excellent talk at YAPC::Europe 2002 about WxPerl and if
I vaugly remember correctly it works by providing a common
API to the parents "native" widget set.  So, your application
looks like a windows application in Windows, Mac application
on a Mac and a Gtk (insert flammage here) application in
linux.

Jarko would be able to give you more advice on its maturity
which if I recall was lacking in some elements (un-implemented
widgets) at the time of the talk.

Regards,

Red
(Who is sick of his "Gtk::CList" hack in every application so
it going to form his first compound widget today - Huzzah!).